For Jericho Forum members meetings, go here
The following major security events include Jericho Forum member participation:
- April 27-29 2010 - Infosecurity Europe, Earls Court, London, UK
Jericho Forum members speaking include:
- Paul Simmonds, Tuesday keynote theatre, 14.15-15.30 (also with
Jim Reavis, CSA)
- Wolfgang Kandek, Thursday, Business theatre, 10.45-11.05
- Andrew Yeomans, Thursday keynote theatre, 10.30-11.45
- May 10th, 2010, 08:00-14.00 - CSO Interchange London, UK
KPMG Office, 8 Salisbury Square, London EC4Y 8BB http://www.csointerchange.org/events/london-05-2010/
Jericho Forum members are regular leading attendees at CSO Interchange events.
- June 8th 2010 - e-Crime Cloud Security Forum, Hilton Tower Bridge Hotel, London, UK
Jericho Forum is a "Supporter", and Jericho Board Member Andrew Yeomans is a speaker.
- 29th June to 1st July 2010 - 2nd Annual Cloud Computing World Forum
Olympia Conference Centre, London, UK
Jericho Forum is a "Supporter", and Jericho Board Member Adrian Seccombe is a speaker.
- November 11-12, 2010: Global Security Challenge, and Security Summit
University of London, London, UK.
Details at: www.globalsecuritychallenge.com
- November 10-11: SC World Congress,
Sheraton Hotel, 7th & 53rd, New York City
Details at http://www.scmagazineus.com/sc-world-congress-new-york/section/1560/
- December 1-3 2010: 4th Annual Chief Security Officer (CSO) Summit 2010
Radisson BLU Palais Hotel, Vienna Austria
Details at www.mistieurope.com/default.asp?Page=65&ProductID=6765
Email us for more information
See key Jericho Forum presentations from past events here.